Your privacy is important to us and we take it very seriously. We want to build a trusting relationship with our users. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online and software information practices and in which way your information is collected and used.
Collection of Information
We want to be very clear in stating that we do not collect, read or do anything with your private information.
The only thing we track is how many times our apps are opened. This is all done anonymously to ensure users privacy.
Use of Information
We may use your information to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and rewards, and events offered by Simoji and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
• Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or unique ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.